Click here go back to the main page
Centre for Non-Profit Leadership Website
D&T '09 O' Levels Presentation Board
These 3 presentation board were done as part of my coursework
National Education Web Design Competition 2007 Poster
This poster was done as part of a project that I was involved with in my secondary school days. (2007)
National Education Video Competition 2007 Poster
This poster was done as part of a project that I was involved with in my secondary school days. (2007
National Education Video Competition 2007 Website
This website was done as part of a project that I was involved with in my secondary school days. (2007)
National Education Web Design/Video Competition 2007 PGD (Backdrop)
This backdrop was done as part of a project that I was involved with in my secondary school days. (2007
Victoria School Notice Board Frame
This frame was done for my school on a volunteer basis. (2010)